a. Making Online Water & Sewer, Dance & Wellness Center Payments:
- Got to www.officialpayments.com
- Select “Local Payments”
- Enter Jurisdiction Code 6706
- Select “Make Payment”
- Select either Water & Sewer, Wellness Center, or Dance
- Select “Make Payment” again
- Select the type and dollar amount of the payment.
- Read the Terms & Conditions and select “Accept.”
- Create an account to make making future payments easier OR check out as a guest.
- Enter all required information
- Select “Continue” to submit your payment
b. Making Telephone Water & Sewer, Dance & Wellness Center Payments:
- Dial 1-800-272-9829
- Three payments options will be given, select option #3
- Enter 6706 (Jurisdiction Code)
- Select Payment Option:
- #1 for Water & Sewer
- Enter account # without the “.” in-between numbers
- #2 for Wellness Center
- Enter the last name
- #3 for Dance
- Re-enter phone number
- #1 for Water & Sewer
c. Making online payments for several types of licenses
- Visit https://app.heygov.com/darlingtonwi.org
- There are several new online tools to fill out applications and pay for them online.
Fill out this application and return it to the City off and call the City Water & Sewer Dept at 776-4970 or stop during regular business hours, M-F 8 am – 4:30 pm.
- There is a $50 reservation fee for the Shelter House. You may visit https://darlingtonwi.org/book-a-venue/ to make your shelter house reservation(s) online and submit your payment for the reservation(s).
- You may still make your reservations by calling the City Office at 776-4970 or stop during regular business hours, M-F 8 am – 4:30 pm.
- The Senior Center requires a reservation fee with an additional refundable deposit. Call the City Office at 776-4970 or stop during regular business hours, M-F 8 am – 4:30 pm
Contact Amy Prine, Wellness Center Director at (608) 482-0098
- The Mayor will need to approve all Gymnasium Rentals
- There is a reservation fee with an additional refundable deposit
- Contact Amy Prine, Wellness Center Director at (608) 482-0098
- Prices of memberships are listed on the Wellness Center page.
- The first portion, or full, amount of the Property Tax Bill needs to be paid to the City of Darlington Treasurer by January 31st.
- Either in person at the City Office, 627 Main Street, during regular business hours, M-F 8 am – 4:30 pm
- Or by mail, P.O. Box 207, Darlington, WI 53530.
- The second portion of the Property Tax bill needs to be paid to the Lafayette County Treasurer
- Either in person at the Treasurer’s Office located in the Courthouse, 626 Main Street, during regular business hours, M-F 8 am – 4:30 pm
- Or by mail, 626 Main St Darlington, WI 53530.
At this time, we do not take reservations for campsites. The campground runs on a first-come, first-served basis.
You can call Wade Berget, Parks & Recreation Director at 608-482-2511 or the City Office at 608-776-4970 to check on the campsite availability.