The campground is located along the Pecatonica River and Tri-County Recreational Trail. Ride and enjoy the many sights along the famous Cheese Country ATV Trail and local Darlington ATV Club Trails. Visit Mathys Ace Hardware for your non-resident trail pass, if needed.
Launch your canoe and paddle the Pecatonica River or fish & swim along the banks of the river. Take a stroll along the lighted walking path. Just sit and relax and enjoy the wildlife along the water’s edge!
Don’t forget to enjoy shopping and eating in Darlington, or travel a short distance to historic Shullsburg or Mineral Point. The possibilities are endless!
Free parking for daily trail users is available.
Please refrain from burning firewood brought from home to help protect our environment from the invasive species EMERALD ASH BORE (EAB). Some wood may be available on cement by playground equipment. You can also purchase firewood from local vendors. Let's all try to do our part to help save our environment!
Electrical sites $25.00 per night
Non-electrical sites $15.00 per night
NEW IN 2024: ONLINE RESERVATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!! CLICK HERE!
No one may camp or leave a camping unit in Pecatonica River Trails Park Campground for more than 14 days during a 21-day period.
Our campground full? Here is a list of campgrounds in the area.
Questions regarding camping, please call (608) 776-4970 press option #3, or call (608) 482-2511.
10/31/2023 - Water at the dump station is OFF for the season.
10/31/2023 - Restrooms and showers are CLOSED for the season.
400 Washington Street
Darlington, WI 53530
Phone: (608) 482-2511
- 32 Designated Camping Sites: 30 Electrical sites; two non-electric sites
- Eight electrical sites under a grove of walnut trees with 30-amp service
- 22 electrical sites in the open with 50-amp service
- All designated sites include a fire ring and picnic table
- Two group fire rings under a grove of walnut trees
- Restroom/shower facilities for campers and ATV Trail users
- Recreational Vehicle Dump Station
- Water for campers at the Dump Station
- Playground equipment
- Canoe launch
- Handicapped fishing pier