April 2, 2019
Absentee Ballots Issued: 481
Absentee Ballots Returned: 470
Provisional Ballots: 0
Updated: 4/13/2020 5:30 pm
Elections In 2020
|4/07/2020||Spring Election and Presidential Primary|
My Vote Wisconsin
Visit the MyVote Wisconsin Website, Where do I vote? to look up your voter record. There you can check your voter status, check your polling place location, and see a sample ballot (for any recent or upcoming election(s)) for anyone who lives at a specific address (anonymous search). You can also check on the status for a Provisional Vote that you recently cast in an election.
Voting Locations and Hours
Sources of Additional Information
The Wisconsin Government Accountability Board Elections Division's website: http://gab.wi.gov/
To view official election results visit: https://www.lafayettecountywi.org/clerk/page/election-results
Election Inspector Interest
To be an Election Inspector (also known as a poll worker), a person must:
- Be a qualified elector in the City of Darlington (i.e., an adult U.S. citizen who has resided in the City of Darlington for ten consecutive days and not otherwise disqualified from voting).
- Be able to fluently speak, read, and write the English language.
- Have strong clerical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Possess good handwriting, vision, hearing, attention to detail, and the ability to follow directions.
- NOT be a candidate for any office on the ballot for the election taking place.
Election Inspectors help ensure an open, accurate, and fair election. Some of the duties include issuing ballots, registering voters, monitoring the voting equipment, and completing required paperwork — training provided by the City Clerk and the Wisconsin Elections Commission.
If you are interested in serving the City of Darlington in this capacity, please contact Amy Johnson, Deputy Clerk-Treasurer, at 776-4971.