Darlington’s Business Opportunities Include:
- Local and regional food-related businesses. Darlington is located in one of Wisconsin’s most productive agricultural areas.
- Agricultural and other processing uses. Darlington is close to major university research centers, industrial processors, and assembly plants.
- Ample, affordable, and well-planned business park, with a full range of infrastructure.
- Historic downtown space for retail and offices, especially start-up businesses.
- Nature-based tourism, recreation, and learning opportunities associated with the Pecatonica River, Yellowstone Lake State Park, and trails.
For business development opportunities, contact:
Lafayette Development Corporation
439 Main Street
Darlington, WI 53530
Phone: (608) 776-8080
For information about relocating to Darlington or business development, contact: