Darlington is gathering momentum for new possibilities, economic opportunities, and you!
Get involved in making history in Darlington, "Pearl of the Pecatonica."
Learn more by exploring the links below
The City of Darlington is advertising bids for work to be done in the Second Addition to Darlington Business Park. The project consists of site excavation/grading, site and tench rock excavation, and construction/installation of streets, sanitary sewer, storm sewer, stormwater management, water main, and street lighting. Bids will be received for a single prime Contract. Bids shall be on a lump sum and unit price basis, as indicated in the Bid Form.
The bid opening will occur on Thursday, September 24, 2020, at 2:00 pm, CST.
The City of Darlington will receive sealed bids at the Darlington Municipal Building, 627 Main St, P.O. Box 207, Darlington, WI 53530 until Thursday, September 24, 2020, at 2:00 pm, at which time all bids will be publicly opened and read aloud.
For more information, please click the link below:
Advertisement for Bids
Darlington’s Business Opportunities Include:
- Local and regional food-related businesses. Darlington is located in one of Wisconsin’s most productive agricultural areas.
- Agricultural and other processing uses. Darlington is close to major university research centers, industrial processors, and assembly plants.
- Ample, affordable, and well-planned business park, with a full range of infrastructure.
- Historic downtown space for retail and offices, especially start-up businesses.
- Nature-based tourism, recreation, and learning opportunities associated with the Pecatonica River, Yellowstone Lake State Park, and trails.
For business development opportunities, contact:
Lafayette Development Corporation
439 Main Street
Darlington, WI 53530
Phone: (608) 776-8080
For information about relocating to Darlington or business development, contact: