There are two ways that you can vote absentee:
1. You can still request a ballot by mail by filling out this form and mailing it to the City Office with a copy of your WI Driver’s License or your WI ID.
City of Darlington
ATTN: Amy Johnson
P.O. Box 207
Darlington, WI 53530
2. You can vote in the City Office during the dates listed below.
Absentee By-Mail Deadlines:
- October 29 at 5 p.m. – To request an absentee ballot by-mail for regular and overseas voters.
- October 30 at 5 p.m. – To request an absentee ballot by-mail for indefinitely confined voters and military voters (not on active duty).
In-Person Absentee Dates:
- October 20 – 30 Monday – Friday 8 am – 4:30 pm in the City Office located at 627 Main St, Darlington.